Q. How does MintAddress.com work?
- MintAddress.com is an international property listings site that allows you to upload as many properties as you want.
Q. How many properties can I upload?
- private seller can upload a single property while an agent can upload unlimited properties. This option is chosen at the time of registration.
Q. Can I have my contact details on the website?
- Subscribers to the lead system are entitled to include their direct contact details on the site. This is managed via a ‘click-through’ so you can also monitor how many people request your contact details as well as how many people use the online contact form.
Q. I have a large amount of properties online on another website, is it possible to transfer these to MintAddress.com?
- MintAddress.com uses an ‘xml feed’. This technology allows you to easily share property by setting up databases to export your properties in a friendly, easy to read manner. To find out more visit this page on the technical features of the xml feed.
Q. How many photos can I add per property?
- You can include up to 20 photos per property
Q. I haven’t received my confirmation email, what should I do?
- Sometimes junk mail filters can incorrectly mark our emails as spam so please check your junk mailbox or spam filter first. If problems persist further please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including the email address in question in your message.
Q. How are properties ordered on the website?
- Properties are ordered by date, newest to oldest. However Award Winning Agents & Developers members are given preferential placement over any other agent or developer.
Q. I do not see a region my properties are located in, what should I do?
- Only places with properties available are displayed on the website, if your location is not listed you can still list the property under this area and it will be generated in the main list when you complete your property upload.
Q. What is the remove/extend listing button?
- This button takes you to a page where you can opt to un-list a property without deleting it or if you wish to extend the presence of a property after its 3 month auto time out.
Q. I deleted a lead by accident; can I still retrieve it?
- Leads are sent via email and stored online to review. All old leads are archived on the website for your reference. To reach these leads login to your account and visit ‘View new leads’ and ‘View Archived Leads’
Q. How long do my properties stay on MintAddress.com?
- By default they will stay online for three months. However, you can log into your account to remove it from the listing earlier if you wish. Alternatively, when a property is close to expiring, we’ll let you know and you will have the option to extend the listing.
Q. I am having difficulty using the website, where can I find assistance?